Sorry if this is cryptic to some. My main point in posting (other than to publicize my request for an iPod) was to start listing some feedback to the Flockers. Roland did a good post on why Flock is important with some more meat to it.
The first item of feedback being...
- ...where do I post feedback/bugs? It's not listed anywhere on beta.flock.com that I can see. And yes, pinging a URL like beta.flock.com/feedback and/or using a tag like flockfeedback would work, too. Just let us know.
- I already have Firefox installed. Can you suck in info from there. The "Import" command doesn't list Firefox as a source.
- I created two groups (Vancouver, Drupal) but wasn't added as a member of those groups.
- How do I add tags if I don't "add & tag"?
- I know what my blog settings are. The Blog Manager doesn't auto-detect correctly, but I don't see options to set this up manually.
That's all for now, after my first few minutes of Flocking. Looks like interesting work so far guys -- keep up the good work.